Special Library Catalog
The Southeastern Special Library Catalog is a union catalog of records for print and electronic books, as well as print and electronic subscription journals from medical and special libraries.
The Special Library Catalog presents complete holdings available either on library shelves or online through the many electronic resources that are licensed by participating libraries. The Special Library Catalog uses Koha, an open source library system, and is administered by SENYLRC staff.
Download a copy of the Southeastern Special Library Catalog Manual here.
The Special Library Catalog is a union catalog of the collections of the following libraries:
- Astor Services for Children and Families
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- Margaretville Hospital
- Mental Health America of Dutchess County
- Mohonk Preserve - Daniel Smiley Research Center
- Nathan Kline Institute
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center