Resources & Services
Southeastern NY Library Resources Council (SENYLRC) members are entitled to resources, continuing education, and other programs which help both institutions and individuals.
We periodically offer workshops, both at our Highland location or wherever you are via webinars. These will be announced on our calendar and our website as soon as information is available. If you would like to keep up with our continuing education offers, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Services provided to our members include:
- Hudson River Valley Heritage, a site for the public to view digital and digitized collections from the libraries in the Hudson River Valley Heritage area.
- Resource Sharing through SEAL, an interlibrary loan portal that allows all types of libraries in the region to borrow and lend materials to each other.
- Special Library Catalog (SE-SLC) is a Koha-based Union Catalog of Special Library holdings in the region.
- Medical & Hospital Services resources are available for hospital library members.
- Medical Information Services Program (MISP) facilitates access to medical resources.
- Coordinated Collection Development Aid (CCDA) provides annual grants to public and not-for-profit colleges, universities, and community colleges.
- Members can partake in subscription services such as Tech-Talk and Lynda.com at no extra charge.
- Hosting an event that's larger than your space can handle? We also rent out our spacious conference room in our Highland office.
- In addition to all of that, SENYLRC members enjoy the benefit of being part of a network of other like-minded librarians, archivists, museum and cultural heritage professionals.